[Timmy] Trinity

Christian Poblete Rivera cprivera at purdue.edu
Tue Jan 31 12:34:19 EST 2012

Hey guys,
  Hope you are all having a good week. Children's museum was a success and the children all lots of fun. Anyway we will be having a planning session this Thursday the 2nd at 7pm. We are trying to make it more interactive so the activity for this week will be decided and we will do a trial run to work out all the problems. Then we will make handouts and choose an activity for the following week. This should make everything a lot easier and more worthwhile. Also, to make it easier for everyone to go to these meeting I want those interested to fill out a doodle poll for times that they like the best, click "show all options".
http://www.doodle.com/r84u8faqydkkmmqp

Lastly here are all the dates for the Trinity Sessions we will be having this year so be sure to mark them in you calendar.
2/5
2/19
2/26
3/4
4/15
4/22
5/6

So to summarize:
-Panning meeting at 7pm on Thursday
-Doodle Pool
-Trinity this Sunday the 5th

Thanks and as always email me if you have questions or need rides.
Chris