[Timmy] Trinity

Christian Poblete Rivera cprivera at purdue.edu
Tue Jan 31 12:34:19 EST 2012

Hey guys,
  Hope you are all having a good week. Children's museum was a success and the children all lots of fun. Anyway we will be having a planning session this Thursday the 2nd at 7pm. We are trying to make it more interactive so the activity for this week will be decided and we will do a trial run to work out all the problems. Then we will make handouts and choose an activity for the following week. This should make everything a lot easier and more worthwhile. Also, to make it easier for everyone to go to these meeting I want those interested to fill out a doodle poll for times that they like the best, click "show all options".

Lastly here are all the dates for the Trinity Sessions we will be having this year so be sure to mark them in you calendar.

So to summarize:
-Panning meeting at 7pm on Thursday
-Doodle Pool
-Trinity this Sunday the 5th

Thanks and as always email me if you have questions or need rides.