[Timmy] Global Health Panel Discussion

Cody Wilson wilso248 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 16:11:46 EST 2012

Hello and welcome back Timmies!

I hope you Christmas Break was relaxing and enjoyable!

I want to remind all of you of one of our largest events of the year. The
Global Health Panel Discussion! It is happening February 1st at 7pm in
Fowler Hall. Attached are three different flyers explaining the event.

The discussion will include hearing the stories of all four speakers,
current global health issues, initiatives, and how you can be involved!
There will also be time at the end to ask questions to the speakers or
confer with them personally.

We want to strongly encourage all members to attend! We are very excited to
have the speakers that are attending. Also, trip goers are required to
attend.

So come join us and bring friends as well!

Cody Wilson
Director of Programming
Timmy Global Health - Purdue University Chapter
wilso248 at gmail.com