[Timmy] Timmy Fundraising - come out and support us

Ronit Patnaik rpatnaik at purdue.edu
Sun Feb 5 10:18:44 EST 2012

Hey Timmies!

Enjoy the Superbowl! Purdue still rocks. I have a few quick announcements-

i) Ship of Fools show - Comedy for a cause. This comedy troupe will perform for Timmy on Monday February 6th in MTHW 210 from 6-7:00 pm.
This is just a small fundraiser for Timmy since there will be a suggested $3 entry donation. If you are free, please come out and support us. These guys are hilarious and a great break from the hectic week. Spread the word to your friends and have a blast!

ii) If you are planning to go to the banquet (Feb 24th, 7:00 pm, South ballroom), please send me your name.

iii) Timmy Callout - February 16th at 7:00 pm in FRNY G124.

iv) Go Patriots!

Thanks,
--
Ronit Patnaik