[Timmy] Skip-a-meal at Noodles & Company!!!

Sarah Jean Castor castor at purdue.edu
Wed Apr 22 21:41:29 EDT 2009

Hey, everyone!

  I just wanted to let you know that we will be having a fundraiser at Noodles &
Company (on N. Chauncey Avenue) next week Wednesday, April 29, 5-9pm.  I am
attaching the flyer to this email because you need to present the flyer when you
go there in order for Timmy to receive 20% of your bill.  Please please please
help advertise for this by printing off a few of these flyers and passing them
around to your classmates and friends.  Let's end the year right with a
successful fundraiser!  See you next Wednesday!!!

Thank you!!

Sarah
--
Sarah Jean Castor
Behavioral Neuroscience, College of Liberal Arts
castor at purdue.edu
(219)776-4352