[Timmy] Timmy_CSERV_Nov. 11 and Nov 30

Steven Lee stlee at purdue.edu
Mon Nov 5 21:50:13 EST 2007

Hey Timmies!

Thanks to everyone who made it out on Nov. 4! We had a grand ol time and I
think the kids really enjoyed it.

Here is the survey for the Sunday, Nov. 11 Trinity Reading Session and Friday,
Nov. 30. This Sunday, we will be reading and working with hands on science
activities. On Nov. 30, we will help set up and serve food for the Lafayette
Crisis Center during their sole fundraiser "soup and bread." I believe you get
a free dinner from the donated food, but I'm not going to make any promises. If
you do, it's food donated from places such as Bistro 501. Delish!!

Have a good one!

Best,

slee

--