[Predental] Meeting and Relay for Life March 31st!!

Jarod K Gearhart jgearhar at purdue.edu
Thu Mar 22 11:35:57 EDT 2012

Hello everyone,

First off, let me apologize for not having a meeting this week. I asked around and it seemed that a lot of you were extremely busy with catching up on class work and studying. We will have a meeting next Wednesday (3/28) from 7:00- 8:00pm in Lilly 1-117. We will discuss several important events and we will have the sign-up sheets at the meetings for these events. The two events that members will be signing up for will be Relay for Life (March 31st) and Spring-fest (April 14 & 15). The shifts wont be terribly long or anything, but we need people to help with these events(anyone looking for volunteer time/involvement with the club). We will also be giving more details about dinner with dentists (April 14th). Please plan to attend the upcoming events that involves our club(meetings, speakers and other campus events). There are not that many things left this semester so it is important to show your involvement within the club and it reflects positively on us when we have plenty of people involved.

Here is the link so sign-up for our Relay for Life team: http://relay.acsevents.org/site/TR?fr_id=37732&pg=teamlist

PLEASE SIGN-UP! It is a great cause, great time (word on the street is that all of the cool kids will be there) and it is an awesome thing we can do as a club. Also, if anyone is interested, there is an event on Sunday at 2pm for the Relay for Life teams to paint windows around campus. IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED IN DOING THIS AS A GROUP EMAIL ME! Let me know if you have any questions or you cannot make it to the meeting.

Have a great week, I hope to see you on Wednesday!

Jarod Gearhart
Purdue University
College of Health and Human Sciences
"Whatever you are, be a good one." - President Abraham Lincoln