[KB] Pentadic terms

drew loewe drewml at stedwards.edu
Tue Jul 14 13:01:39 EDT 2009

See p. 366 of On human nature: a Gathering While Everything Flows.

Title	On human nature: a gathering while everything flows, 1967-1984
Authors	Kenneth Burke, William Howe Rueckert, Angelo Bonadonna
Editors	William Howe Rueckert, Angelo Bonadonna
Edition	illustrated
Publisher	University of California Press, 2003
ISBN	0520219198, 9780520219199
Length	389 pages

--
Drew M. Loewe