[KB] New Event for the 7th Triennial: Tom Chapin!

Bryan Crable bryan.crable at villanova.edu
Fri May 16 13:29:49 EDT 2008

Hello, fellow Burkeans--

Just a quick note about the upcoming Triennial conference.  We're busy here at Villanova, working to finalize the details of the conference (including the final version of the program--coming soon!). I know that I've presented my promotional "talking points" several times in this venue, so I don't wish to go over old ground.  But I thought I'd pass the word: we're pleased to present, as part of the 7th Triennial, an intimate performance by Tom Chapin.  He will perform a selection of songs that will delight and astound, create expectations and then gratify them. He will be part of our program on the evening of the 29th, and will surely be one of the highlights of your visit to scenic Villanova, PA!

It's just one more reason to put June 29-July 1 on the ole'  planner...and get your registration and housing squared away!

Looking forward to seeing you all in June!

Bryan

Bryan Crable, Ph.D.
Department Chairperson, Associate Professor
Communication Department
Villanova University
800 Lancaster Ave.
Villanova, PA  19085 USA