[KB] Housekeeping

Edappel8@cs.com Edappel8 at cs.com
Mon May 12 13:10:03 EDT 2008

       I've been preoccupied in debate with a brilliant mind, that of Greg
Desilet.  There's some old business I've had to neglect during that interim,
making comment on the disappearance of participation on this list by David
Thomas.  I don't like it.  I'm pretty obviously in favor of a loose construction,
rather than a strict construction, of David B's rules of engagement for this
list.  I, perhaps, have been at times abusive in some of the things I've posted
on current political themes.  Mea culpa.  David T has not been un-Burkean or
untoward in his illuminating commentaries.  I encourage him, if he has
graciously deigned to remain on the kb listserv, to get back into the mix, and not be
permanently blackballed by a very few kb subscribers.  Until and unless our
Lord High Executioner at Purdue yells "stop" and brandishes his scimitar, I say
press on, David!