[KB] Burkely Things You'd Like to Discuss

Stephanie Bennett steffasong at aol.com
Sun May 4 07:37:29 EDT 2008

?I think it would be best to make this list safe from Ed Appel for a while, maybe a good while.? I'll go pester some other folks, maybe on CRTNET or H-RHETOR or the list that the other Ed suggested.?

Don't you dare, Ed Appel.? One or two voices do not the list make!?

Should Burkean theory remain an abstract form, something of a Platonic ideal, or should it be contstantly applied and reformulated in everyday life??

A rhetorical question, yes.? One I'll leave dangling.

I hope you do find some time to enjoy the new ballpark, but PLEASE . . .? keep pestering us!
SB

What life have you if you have not life together?
There is no life that is not in community,
And no community not lived in praise of God.

T.S. Eliot