[KB] Let's not make things too (bleeping) quiet...

dbeard@d.umn.edu dbeard at d.umn.edu
Fri May 2 08:29:47 EDT 2008

I am happy that anyone post, as much as they like, with simply a
greater attention to Burke.

So -- Burke as the mechanism for re-masculinizing academic identity in
the Humanities, anyone?

Or:  Why, exactly, is Burke a mere shadow of I. A. Richards, yet so
much more prominent in contemporary circles?

Or:  Anyone for a fifth master trope?

In short:  Burke!

--

David Beard
Rhetoric, Scientific and Technical Communication
dbeard at d.umn.edu

Quoting wrigh2kr at jmu.edu: