[KB] Dramatism and argument

James F. Klumpp jklumpp at umd.edu
Wed Feb 27 10:32:48 EST 2008

Just to keep the record straight here, I was an author in the special
issue of Argumentation and Advocacy on dramatism and argument.  Donn
Parson was the guest editor.  I am flattered that Ed associated my name
with the overall project since I think it was a good one and probably
means that my essay stuck in the recesses of his mind, but Donn Parson
deserves the credit for the project and issue.  I DO recommend the issue
to those interested in this subject.  The previously circulated citation
is the correct one.

Jim Klumpp
--
James F. Klumpp