[KB] Democracy and the Parliamentary

Drew Kopp kopp at email.arizona.edu
Tue Feb 19 13:34:21 EST 2008

And what "about presidential candidates, and especially those who use those passages again and again as their trademark symbolisms?"

I wonder, how many politicians actually write their own speeches?

And do those speech writers lying in the shadows, those slippery sophists, mind so terribly that they always fail to recieve public citations for their "best" work?

Drew