[KB] PS to Gunn

Richard Clarke clarker at uwichill.edu.bb
Wed Apr 30 08:03:33 EDT 2008

Yes!!!  I support Professors Gunn and Schiappa wholeheartedly!  Let's return the list to its original purpose and talk more about Burke and less about Clinton or Obama or the Democrat party or the Republican party.  Despite a few feeble attempts to posit a link, there seems precious little in all this to do with Burke.