[KB] Seeking KBS newsletter essay from 1990 (Chesebro on Dramatizing Technology)

drew loewe drewloewe at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 10 18:56:26 EDT 2007

A. Does anyone have ready access to a copy of: Chesebro, J. W. (1990).
"Dramatizing Technology: Extrapolating a Future from the Writings of
Kenneth Burke." The Kenneth Burke Society Newsletter, 6(1), 1-3?

B. If A='yes,' would you be willing to send me a hard copy by mail (PO
Box 100762, Fort Worth TX 76185) or a scanned copy by email
(drewloewe at earthlink.net)?

C. If A and B='yes,' if you email me your mailing address, I will
promptly reimburse you for expenses.

Thank you.

Drew M. Loewe
PhD Candidate/Instructor