[KB] Carthasis by Scapegoat

Ralph Siddall ralph-siddall at uiowa.edu
Thu Jan 18 19:43:52 EST 2007

Ed, et al:

Have you seen Dinesh D'Souza's neocon rant (from his book) in the
LATimes Op-Ed? Not only are the Dems in Congress going to be the
"defeatocrats," as you said, but once again the blame for 9/11 is
placed on the shoulders of Clinton and Carter.
http://www.latimes.com/news/opinion/commentary/la-oe-dsouza18jan18,0,3419763.story?coll=la-home-commentary

You may enjoy Stephen Colbert's interview with D'Souza though:
http://alternet.org/blogs/video/#46901

Peace, Ralph
--
Ralph W. Siddall
The University of Iowa
-The Rhetoric Department
167 EPB
-Department of Communication Studies
105 BCSB
-KRUI 89.7 FM
380 IMU
Iowa City, IA 52242
--
Drake University
The Department for the Study of Culture and Society
ralph.siddall at drake.edu
ralph.siddall at gmail.com

Quoting Edappel8 at cs.com: