[KB] The "Parlor"

Edappel8@cs.com Edappel8 at cs.com
Tue Dec 18 12:02:57 EST 2007

       I need to get into the "Parlor" and find an essay by Lance Haynes in
the "Repository."  Does anyone out there know the address of the "Parlor"?  I
tried to click into it through Google, to no avail.  I couldn't find a link or
address at the KBJournal.  I have that address in deep file somewhere, but I
can't seem to locate it.  Dave B. would know it for sure.  I promise I'll write
it down and keep it handy this time if some kind Burkophile will help me out.