[KB] A Burke Biography?

Weiser, Elizabeth weiser.23 at osu.edu
Mon Oct 30 13:28:21 EST 2006

Sorry for the late response--the spam filter grabbed this one.  Besides
Jack & Ann's, there's my book on Burke's development of dramatism during
the war years ('39-45), finished and making the rounds of presses in the
next month or so.  (Which means, look for it...whenever.)  Also not a
"bio," but as a historical contextualization of the theory, there's
biographical info as part of it.  Or there will be, when anyone besides
me can see it...someday.

Liz

Elizabeth Weiser
Assistant Professor, Rhetoric & Composition
The Ohio State University