Burke's religious upbringing

Edappel8@cs.com Edappel8 at cs.com
Thu Sep 22 00:40:54 EST 2005

--part1_1a6.3fabf816.30639de6_boundary

I should have said "mainly Nietzsche" or "especially Nietzsche" as Burke's
apparent inspiration for perspective by incongruity, according to P&C.  Burke,
of course, ranges far and wide in Part II of that book in his quest for
linguistic "gargoyles."

Ed

--part1_1a6.3fabf816.30639de6_boundary

=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">I should have said "mainly Nietzsch=
e" or "especially Nietzsche" as Burke's apparent inspiration for perspective=
 by incongruity, according to P&amp;C.&nbsp; Burke, of course, ranges far an=
d wide in Part II of that book in his quest for linguistic "gargoyles."<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
Ed</FONT></HTML>

--part1_1a6.3fabf816.30639de6_boundary--