Moon over Miami

David Sutton suttoda at
Tue Nov 25 23:44:21 EST 2003

The convention facilities were outstanding. The Eden Roc is a great
hotel. After dining at Joe's Stone Crab, I will never eat crab cakes
anywhere else on the planet.

Burke-wise, I was a little disappointed. My panel had 5 people in the
audience. Four of them were grad students who were there to lend
moral/spiritual support to their fellow grad student who was presenting
a paper.

David L. Sutton, Ph.D.
Department of Communication & Journalism
211 Tichenor Hall
Auburn University, AL 36849-5211
Phone: 334.844.2753
Fax: 334.844.4573
>>> <Steffasong at> 11/25/03 4:35 PM >>>
ED wrote,
Is there anybody out there in Burkeville who is inclined to fill us in
what happened, Burke-wise, at NCA the past weekend?