Hierarchy sans dog but with teeth

Leslie Bruder LBruder at elcabop.org
Thu Mar 21 17:42:46 EST 2002

I appreciate the added perspective, Mark. The ringing in my ears comes and
goes so I'm a little leary about using first names, my own included.  It is
interesting that the poet below doubles himself, possibly in order to
distance himself from that pain.  His double is both himself and the
proverbial best friend, both gnawing and knowing that pain is a drag.  They
meet each other in an open grave, both live and dead, hungry and knowing
hunger no more.  But how could one forget.

thanks again,
Les