Elements of Dramatism

David Blakesley blakesle at purdue.edu
Mon Oct 22 15:37:28 EST 2001

How nice of you to say so, Jack and Irene. It was always a labor of love,
and carried out with a close eye on the posts to KB, which would always set
me straight when I got off-track.

Now, what I need, is for Garrison Keillor to sign on and revise it so that
The Elements of Dramatism can become the next Elements of Style. Now that
would be something. Imagine such a universe.

Cheers,
Dave