The Portmanteau Phrase

Leslie Bruder LBruder at elcabop.org
Mon Nov 19 17:37:51 EST 2001

Thank you very much, James. I have that volume and will take a look around.
I've been concentrating on ATH because of the up-coming conference and its
theme of 'comedy' and 'masks' but I know Burke has said a lot more on the
matter.

I've noticed that even in the word 'comic' or 'comedy' (if i might give a
little more away), I find traces of 'medic,' 'sodomy,' 'democ(rac)y' and my
personal favorite, 'my code.'

Thanks again, James, for the clew.

Leslie