In DisHonor of W's Inauguration

Michael Calvin McGee michael at mcgees.net
Wed Jan 24 19:19:35 EST 2001

My own comments regarding the recent coup d'etat do not come from reading
televisual accounts, or any other journalistic punditry (although I have
been pleased by such well-supported arguments as Bugliosi's).  Thanks, Ed,
for the URL.

I read the formal opinions written by the Gang of Five.  Most of the
commentary on this list has been based on similar reading.  This has nothing
to do with Democrats or Republicans, and I could care less about the
fortunes of Gore.  As Clarke suggests, in agreement with Bugliosi, a
majority of the Supreme Court of the United States is criminal.

michael

Michael Calvin McGee, Ph.D.
970 Applewood Court #2
Coralville, IA  52241
FAX: 319-338-1796 Voice: 319-338-8214
mailto:michael at mcgees.net

      "Violence is the last resort of the incompetent."
          --Isaac Asimov's Salvor Hardin