A Law for One Person?

John M Duffy John.M.Duffy.27 at nd.edu
Mon Jan 8 16:59:27 EST 2001

Chomsky has also made the argument that the Democrats and Republicans
are essentially different branches of one political party: The
Business Party. The internecine warfare between branches may become
intense, as in Florida, but the essential interests remain shared and
consistent. In this case the common interests include: support for
increased arms production, for NAFTA and the WTO, for the death
penalty, for the drug war, for the use of food and medical sanctions
as a political weapon.

John Duffy

John M. Duffy
Assistant Professor of English