A Law for One Person?

RWess@orst.edu RWess at orst.edu
Mon Jan 8 16:38:29 EST 2001

Ed, can't say the Democratic senators surprised me.  The Democratic
establishment has become little more than the Republican party but with a
human smile (not heart or guts).  A few years back I heard Noam Chomsky
argue the thesis that the Democratic establishment today is to the right of
Richard Nixon.  Maybe he's right.  Bob