A law for one person

Dr. Clarke Rountree rountrj at email.uah.edu
Mon Jan 8 10:02:51 EST 2001

On Mark Levine's response:

I'm not certain that he is entirely accurate on the unprecedented nature of
the non-prospective rule of the Supreme Court in Bush v. Gore. It is very
unusual, and it certainly flies in the face of the prospective effect of
law (which ensures fairness and limits such decisions), but not unknown. I
seem to remember years ago reading some law articles about this practice.
I'll investigate and let you know what I find.

Clarke

Dr. Clarke Rountree
Associate Professor and Chair of Communication Arts
Director of the Computer-Mediated Communication Program
342 Morton Hall
University of Alabama in Huntsville
Huntsville, AL 35899
(256)-824-6646