[Cytometry] BD CBA (human inflammatory) and MACSquant

Mara Rocchi Mara.Rocchi at moredun.ac.uk
Thu Feb 27 02:47:49 EST 2014

Good morning,
I was wondering if anybody has run a BD CBA on a MACSQuant (instead of one of the BD instruments) and can please let me know if there is anything I should be aware of.
Many thanks in advance

Mara

Mara Rocchi BVM&S PhD MRCVS
Flow Cytometry Manager
Moredun Research Institute
Pentlands Science Park
Bush Loan, Penicuik
EH260PZ
Scotland, UK

Think before you print. Save paper and help the environment

The Moredun Research Institute is a limited company registered in Scotland. Registered number: SC149440

The Moredun Research Institute is a charity registered in Scotland. Registered number: SC022353

Registered office: Moredun Research Institute, Pentlands Science Park, Bush Loan, Penicuik, Midlothian, EH26 0PZ, UK