[Cytometry] Aggregate Problems

Jones, Colette Jonesc7 at labcorp.com
Thu Feb 27 14:02:28 EST 2014

Greetings
We are a clinical laboratory performing leukemia/lymphoma immunophenotyping.
We are trying to troubleshoot the presence of aggregates in our samples.
We have already ruled out pH and temperature.  Our samples are often 2-3 days old and we expect more aggregates due to this, but we find re running these samples after a few hours actually improves the aggregate problem.

Can anyone provide some insight - how could we avoid aggregates in the first place and reduce our repeat testing?
Thank you

Colette Jones MT(ASCP), CCy
Supervisor, Flow Cytometry Laboratory
LabCorp of America, CMBP Division
1904 T.W. Alexander Drive
Durham, NC 27709

-This e-mail and any attachments may contain CONFIDENTIAL information, including PROTECTED HEALTH INFORMATION. If you are not the intended recipient, any use or disclosure of this information is STRICTLY PROHIBITED; you are requested to delete this e-mail and any attachments, notify the sender immediately, and notify the LabCorp Privacy Officer at privacyofficer at labcorp.com or call (877) 23-HIPAA / (877) 234-4722.