[Cytometry] Miltenyi AutoMacsPro

Cris Bare flowmail at verizon.net
Tue Feb 25 17:49:48 EST 2014

Joanne,

A previous core where I worked had an original AutoMACS. It didn't see a
lot of use so we ended up only recharging the cost of a column because we
needed a new one each time. (Do NOT try to separate if your column is
rusty!)

That is, charge on a per separation basis.

Alternately, since there is no computer, charge for memory card signed out
time. I've used a similar system for software dongles (except without
charging for it). User signs out memory card. If they don;t return memory
card, they get charged and induce the wrath of the next person who wants to
use it. This system makes 24-7 access difficult, though.

-cbb