[Cytometry] Scholarship

Konz, Richard Richard.Konz at umassmed.edu
Tue Feb 25 12:39:53 EST 2014

Hi folks:

Education in cytometry should be something we as scientists and educators should be concerned with.  That being said, New England Cytometry would like to get the ball rolling.

There are courses available [like Flocyte, ExCyte, ISAC, manufacturers courses etc.], but how do we get people more involved?

I teach a graduate course in flow and image cytometry, but that is of course a limited audience.

Let's all put our collective heads together for an educational forum that people can get involved with.  Either online or better in person.

All the best to everyone,

-Rich

Richard F. Konz, Jr.
Assistant Professor
Department of Medicine
Director, Flow Cytometry Core Facility
UMASS Medical School
55 Lake Avenue North
Room S5-322
Worcester, MA  01655
Office:  508-856-1598
Lab:  508-856-3276
Mobil:  508-868-6021
Lab Web Link:  http://www.umassmed.edu/facslab/index.aspx
My Faculty Page:  http://www.umassmed.edu/ivp/faculty/Konz.cfm
There is no emotion, there is peace.
There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.
There is no passion, there is serenity.
There is no chaos, there is harmony.
There is no death, there is the Force.

The Jedi Code