[Cytometry] CytoU login

Butler, Michelle mbutler at isac-net.org
Mon Feb 24 17:12:18 EST 2014

James,

Have you tried to access CYTO U through the URL CYTOU.org or through the URL cytou.peachnewmedia.com?  Please use http://cytou.peachnewmedia.com for the time being.

ISAC has learned in the past couple of weeks that there are many problems with accessing CYTO U via the CYTOU.org URL. If you can access the content of CYTO U via CYTOU.org, you almost certainly cannot log in via that URL.  We are working on fixing this, and in the meantime, I recommend accessing the site via the link:  http://cytou.peachnewmedia.com

If you have any problems or have additional questions, please let me know.  I will have someone contact you directly to help you.

-Michelle