[Cytometry] CytoU login

Guzik, Lynda GuziLJ at ccm.upmc.edu
Mon Feb 24 16:28:24 EST 2014

I've been able to log into CytoU on my PCs, both WinWP and Win7, using Firefox.  Haven't tried it on a MAC.  What I haven't been able to do is get an active screen to view a webinar.  Sorry, but I don't remember the error message I was given.  Anyone have any ideas for that problem?

Lynda
412-648-8660
guzilj at upmc.edu
www.mcgowan.pitt.edu/flowcytometer/