[Cytometry] SRL staffing problems - need community feedback

Daley, John F., DFCI John_Daley at dfci.harvard.edu
Sat Feb 22 15:30:53 EST 2014

Dude,
You need more help!
To run all that instrumentation and more importantly help the users use it correctly.
If  they can afford all that  extensive and sophisticated equipment that has been acquired in 5 years, They can afford  to man each satellite facility with at least  one FTE and have a floater to cover and double up when things get overloaded.  tell "them" experience does not come with the equipment
Do they give you vacation?
Best of Luck
John
John F. Daley

Senior Director of Flow Cytometry

Hematologic  Neoplasia Flow Cytometry Facility and DFCI Flow Cytometry Core Facility

Mayer 584 & Jimmy Fund 415

Dana-Farber Cancer Institute

450 Brookline Avenue

Boston, MA 02215