[Cytometry] CytoU login

Alfonso Blanco alfonso.blanco at ucd.ie
Mon Feb 24 17:46:44 EST 2014

Dear all,
I've had exactly the same issues that you've: if we try to login through
CytoU.org we'll have all those cookies issues and errors. I´ve called the
customer service and there is nothing wrong with your system, your cookies,
security, browser,... We´ve been able to identify the problem. It seems that
there is a bug on the system created when the website has been publically
opened.
In the meantime, as Artur has indicated you should log in
cytou.peachnewsmedia.com.
This is just a temporary solution and as far as I know, it's in the priority
list to be sort it out ASAP.
Sorry for the inconveniences.
Kind regards,
Alfonso