[Cytometry] CytoU login

Daniel, Benjamin J danielb at uthscsa.edu
Mon Feb 24 16:41:35 EST 2014

Hi James,

I’ve had a similar issue on my MAC with OS10.9.x and JAVA. It may not be your case, but mine, as it turns out, it was a JAVA security issue. I had to add website exceptions in the JAVA control panel in the preferences. This could not be accessed in the preferences for safari, firefox, or Chrome. I had to do this to get BD’s spectral viewer, and other sites to load.

Good luck.

Ben

Benjamin J. Daniel, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor/Research