[Cytometry] CytoU login

Karasyov, Artur Artur.Karasyov at cshs.org
Mon Feb 24 16:31:51 EST 2014

Hi James,

I was also having problems a few nights ago. After I tried going through
this link and then logging in, it seemed to work again.
http://cytou.peachnewmedia.com or
http://cytou.peachnewmedia.com/store/provider/provider09.php.

Artur Karasyov
Cedars-Sinai Medical Center

On 2/24/14, 12:58 PM, "James E. Marvin" <jmarvin at cores.utah.edu> wrote:

>Greetings
>Is anybody else not able to log into CytoU? I keep getting the same "not
>allowing cookies" error. I am on a Mac. Ive used Chrome, Firefox, Safari.
>Ive chatted with the pop up help desk that is on the website and had my
>IT person look into it. So far everything has failed.
>
>Thanks
>
>James Marvin
>Director, Flow Cytometry Core Facility
>University of Utah Health Sciences Center
>Office 801-585-7382
>Lab 801-581-8641
>http://utahflowcytometry.wordpress.com<http://utahflowcytometry.wordpress.
>com/>

IMPORTANT WARNING: This message is intended for the use of the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged and confidential, the disclosure of which is governed by applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this information is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by calling (310) 423-6428 and destroy the related message. Thank You for your cooperation.