[Cytometry] Deadline extension for Seminars at Sea ! They gave us 30 more days!!! And a $50 cruise credit!!

FloCyte Associates flocyte at flocyte.com
Thu Feb 20 10:45:04 EST 2014

Hi Everyone!

We are so excited that RCCL gave us 30 more days
for reserving our staterooms on the first ever
Seminars at Sea Program!   AND a $50 / stateroom
Cruise Credit!  To use on excursions or
drinks!!   We have until March 22 now to get
reservations in!  Come Cruise with us to
Cozumel!  The flow seminars by Paul and Zbyszek
will be excellent - introducing some new concepts
and learning tools!!!  BUT most of all it will be
a chance to just hang out... a LONG 3 day beer
fest, if you will - enjoy the fellowship with
other cytometrists, and maybe even visit Chichen
Itsa in between!  Only 3 days left to get your
reservation in!!  Only a few staterooms left in each category.
­
For information please contact the RCCL Certified
Vacation Planner toll free number at
1-800-401-9948 or 1-800-465-3595  with the
reference Group ID Code # 6686373,  and put in
your reservation for this limited
opportunity!  LIMITED staterooms are reserved and
will be available on a first come first served
basis!  Put your $100 reservation in as soon as
possible to reserve!  State room options include
all levels, from interior to balcony.

Category        TOTAL Price per person / based on double occupancy

D1  Superior Oceanview with Balcony     $874.28
I     Oceanview                                       $654.28
N     Interior                                            $574.28

These prices include all taxes, fees, and even
gratuities!  the only additions will be your
personal expenses, beverages, excursions,
etc!  No FEE will be charged for the
seminars!  They are included in the price of your
stateroom!  Thanks to our sponsors, Stratedigm,
Treestar, eBioscience!   You could even win an
excursion in Cozumel, compliments of Verity and
DeNovo!!    We will meet for about 2 hours of
lectures each of the two sea days, and perhaps
for a social event or two!  Enjoy the flow and
also the Fun for Flow Cytometry Seminars at Sea Program!

Sue

Susan DeMaggio, MS BSMT(ASCP) QCym
President and CEO
FloCyte at FloCyte.org

Burt Houtz, Coordinator for North America, Latin America, Africa and Asia
Burt at FloCyte.org

FloCyte Associates
www.FloCyte.org
The Gold Standard in Flow Cytometry Training