[Cytometry] CD14 positive cell line

Remy HALLET hallet at transgene.fr
Thu Feb 20 02:59:50 EST 2014

Hello there,

I've been looking for a CD14+ cell line too.

In my hands U937 and ThP1 were negatives. I found Hodgkin Lymphoma KM-H2 cells slightly positive (medFI x3 compared to isotype control, very weak compared to freshly isolated monocytes), as indicated on DSMZ data sheet.

I didn't try Mono Mac 6.

Hope this can help.

Rémy Hallet

Chargé de Travaux Scientifiques

03 68 33 28 28

	E-mail : hallet @transgene.fr

Transgene S.A.
Boulevard Gonthier d'Andernach
Parc d'innovation
CS80166
67405 Illkirch-Graffenstaden Cedex - FRANCE
Tel +33 (0)3 88 27 91 00
Fax +33 (0)3 88 22 58 07

http://www.transgene.fr

	Pensez à l'environnement avant d'imprimer ce message.