[Cytometry] FACS DiVa 8 Bugs

Elliott, James james.elliott at csc.mrc.ac.uk
Thu Feb 20 04:29:42 EST 2014

Hi Gerald

That is a helpful post, thanks! However, we just had that sort error here (the first time I remember it happening) running Diva 6, so it is perhaps not unique to 7/8. It also happened with a sub 1% population and was 'cured' simply by opening a new Experiment. Don't know if this helps in the search for a fix but the low frequency of the population is a common factor between us.

BW

James
MRC CSC
London