[Cytometry] N4 Plus Particle Analyzer

Steven Van Hengstum biolyse27 at bellnet.ca
Wed Feb 19 15:38:02 EST 2014

I am a employee of Biolyse Pharma; a small, Canadian based, cancer research pharmaceutical company. We have purchased a used Beckman Coulter N4-Plus Particle Analyzer in the hopes of using it to study submicron particles and cells. Unfortunately Beckman Coulter no longer supports this piece of equipment and cannot provide us with the software package. We have contacted them several times and have had their representatives come visit us but they cannot find the software anywhere. I was wondering if anyone still has the N4-plus particle analyzer running and if they have the software package? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Steven van Hengstum, B.Sc.
R&D Department
Biolyse Pharma Corporation
59 Welland Vale Road