[Cytometry] CD14 positive cell line

Ina Laura Pieper inalaurapieper at gmail.com
Wed Feb 19 04:51:36 EST 2014

Do mature monocytes proliferate in culture though? I think Ravi may be
looking for a cell line that can be maintained and harvested whenever a
biological CD14+ control is needed for flow?
I've got daily access to blood samples so I use the CD14+ monocytes in
whole blood as a control, but I would be very interested in learning more
about CD14+ cell lines too.

Best wishes
Ina Laura