[Cytometry] Replacement computer for FACScalibur?

Telford, William (NIH/NCI) [E] telfordw at mail.nih.gov
Tue Feb 18 22:22:10 EST 2014

Wow, 7300 and 7600s!  A blast from the past!  I still have a couple of the old long BDMAC interface cards around that I'm afraid to throw away in case someone needs them  (OK, that's probably never going to happen).

And thanks Tony for summarizing the more recent Mac builds - it gets a bit complex after MacOS 10.

Bill