[Cytometry] Last chance to register! for Seminars at Sea Deadline Feb 20!

FloCyte Associates flocyte at flocyte.com
Mon Feb 17 10:58:49 EST 2014

Hi Everyone!

Going to CYTO2014??    Why not add a couple days
and do the new - first ever - Seminars at Sea
Program!   Cruise with us to Cozumel!  The flow
seminars by Paul and Zbyszek will be excellent -
introducing some new concepts and learning
tools!!!  BUT most of all it will be a chance to
just hang out... a LONG 3 day beer fest, if you
will - enjoy the fellowship with other
cytometrists, and maybe even visit Chichen Itsa
in between!  Only 3 days left to get your
reservation in!!  Only a few staterooms left in each category.
­
For information please contact the RCCL Certified
Vacation Planner toll free number at
1-800-401-9948 or 1-800-465-3595  with the
reference Group ID Code # 6686373,  and put in
your reservation for this limited
opportunity!  LIMITED staterooms are reserved and
will be available on a first come first served
basis!  Put your $100 reservation in as soon as
possible to reserve!  State room options include
all levels, from interior to balcony.

Category        TOTAL Price per person / based on double occupancy

D1  Superior Oceanview with Balcony     $874.28
I     Oceanview                                       $654.28
N     Interior                                            $574.28

These prices include all taxes, fees, and even
gratuities!  the only additions will be your
personal expenses, beverages, excursions,
etc!  No FEE will be charged for the
seminars!  They are included in the price of your
stateroom!   Thanks to our sponsors, Stratedigm,
Treestar, eBioscience!   You could even win an
excursion in Cozumel, compliments of Verity and
DeNovo!!    We will meet for about 2 hours of
lectures each of the two sea days, and perhaps
for a social event or two!  Enjoy the flow and
also the Fun for Flow Cytometry Seminars at Sea Program!

Sue

Susan DeMaggio, MS BSMT(ASCP) QCym
President and CEO
FloCyte at FloCyte.org

Burt Houtz, Coordinator for North America, Latin America, Africa and Asia
Burt at FloCyte.org

FloCyte Associates
www.FloCyte.org
The Gold Standard in Flow Cytometry Training