[Cytometry] cause of cell clumping, apparently after Ab addition

Ruth Nissly rah38 at psu.edu
Tue Feb 18 16:10:04 EST 2014

Thank you for the input from several flow-ers. My colleague will try using PFA to fix the cells - it seems likely that her current method is injuring the cells too much. She was hesitant to use PFA because she thought it would make the DNA of poor quality for down-stream sequencing, but she'll give it a try - SOME DNA is probably better than just a lump of dead cells.

-Ruth