[Cytometry] CyTOF 2 and Associated Reagents

Joanne Lannigan jl7fj at virginia.edu
Tue Feb 18 14:10:40 EST 2014

Hi Dale:
We have used both, but we are still newbies and probably not your best source of information. Your best resource would be the CyTOF Forum at Stanford, where you can join the list and ask/respond to comments or just read through all the valuable resources.  http://cytoforum.stanford.edu. I would be happy to talk with you offline about our initial impressions if you wish.
JL

Joanne Lannigan, MS
Director, Flow Cytometry Core
University of Virginia