[Cytometry] CD14 positive cell line

Vyzasatya Ravi - Lonza Walkersville ravi.vyzasatya at lonza.com
Tue Feb 18 08:56:08 EST 2014

Dear Flowers,

Do you know of any cell line(s) that constitutively express CD14? I am looking for a CD14 cell line that I can use as positive control in a flow assay.

Thanks in advance.
Ravi

Ravi Vyzasatya
Scientist
Cell Therapy Development Services
Lonza Walkersville, Inc.
8830 Biggs Ford Road
US - 21793-0127 Walkersville
Tel. : +1 301 378 1152

This communication and its attachments, if any, may contain confidential and privileged information the use of which by other persons or entities than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you receive this transmission in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete the material from your system.