[Cytometry] archiving data in a flow core?

Alice Givan alice.givan at gmail.com
Sat Feb 15 16:34:43 EST 2014

For various reasons,  some more interesting than others, I have not been running a flow lab for more than two years.  But our policy then was very strict :  users were responsible for their own data.  We did not back up users' data.  We wiped our hard drives when they started to look crowded.  Users could use any method they wanted for storing their own data  -- but the data were their responsibility,  not ours.  Easy !

Alice Givan