[Cytometry] 2nd ESCCA International Summer School on Cytometry

Mariel van Wezel mariel.vanwezel at cellsignal.com
Fri Feb 14 05:18:07 EST 2014

Dear José-Enrique O'Connor,

Via a spain residence we received email below.
Are there other activities going on during this summer school?
For instance exhibitions from companies?

Cell Signaling Technologies is perhaps interested in participate in this
initiative.
Please let me know what the posibilities are.

Thank you in advance.

With kind regards, met vriendelijke groeten,
Mariël van Wezel  I  Marketing Communications Assistant
*Cell Signaling Technology Europe*

mariel.vanwezel at cellsignal.com
T. +31 (0)71 568 1060 | F. +31 (0)71 568 1065
Schuttersveld 2 | 2316 ZA Leiden | The Netherlands
www.cellsignal.eu

Follow Us on Twitter: @cellsignal | Join Us On:
LinkedIn<http://www.linkedin.com/company/22263?trk=vsrp_companies_res_name&trkInfo=VSRPsearchId%3A83537951382554186906%2CVSRPtargetId%3A22263%2CVSRPcmpt%3Aprimary>
, Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/cellsignal>,
YouTube<http://www.youtube.com/user/cellsignaldotcom>

P <http://ecoramblings.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/dont_print_emails.jpg>
Please
consider the environment before printing this email

This message and any attachments are being sent by Cell Signaling
Technology, Inc., and may be privileged, confidential and/or exempt from
disclosure.  If you are not the intended recipient please notify the sender
immediately by replying to this message, and delete all copies of this
message and any attachments, as any use, distribution or copying of this
information is prohibited.  Nothing contained herein shall constitute a
binding legal obligation of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.

(*)