[Cytometry] Free Alternative to FlowJo

Wilson, Julia jwi at ceh.ac.uk
Thu Feb 13 09:47:23 EST 2014

I would be cautious with flowingsoftware. The current version and some versions of its predecessor cyflogic seem to have a fault in the scaling of the y axis of histogram plots (counts versus fluorescence), making them appear to have more counts than they actually do. The related statistics are OK. It's a pity, because I like using it. Early versions of cyflogic did not have this problem.

I have emailed them, but have had no response. I would be glad if others would check my impression of this.

regards
Julia